We offer competitive salaries and market-leading benefits that reflect the foundation's values and mission. Our benefits are designed to support a culture of health and financial well-being.
For employees based in the United States, core benefits include:
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental for employees, spouses/domestic partners and dependent children, with 100% of monthly premiums paid by the foundation. We also have an on-site health clinic on our Seattle campus that emphasizes wellness coaching.
- Medical benefits include coverage for infertility treatments, up to $40,000.
- Vision benefits include coverage for Lasik eye surgery.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off: which allows employees to take the time they need for vacation or illness so they can return to work able to contribute fully to our mission. The foundation also enjoys a paid holiday week between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day.
- Foundation-paid retirement contribution of 15% of an employee’s salary (up to the IRS maximum), which is immediately vested. Employees can also contribute to a 403(b) retirement account (up to the IRS maximum).
- Foundation-paid life insurance equal to four times employee's annual salary, up to $3 million.
- Foundation match for employee charitable contributions and volunteer hours, up to $30,000 annually, so employees are empowered to contribute to and connect with the communities in which they live and work.
- On-site fitness center on the Seattle campus, with fitness classes and personal training 100% paid by the foundation.
- Foundation reimbursement for eligible adoption fees, up to $20,000.
- Additional lifestyle benefits including commuter incentives; at-home backup care for children, employees, and adults/elders recovering from an illness; and emergency assistance during business travel.
- Voluntary insurance benefits, including supplemental life insurance, AD&D insurance, group accident insurance, prepaid legal insurance, long-term care insurance, pet insurance, and discounted auto and home insurance.
Employees based in our non-U.S. locations also receive competitive salaries and generous benefits packages that reflect local pay practices and are aligned with the offerings listed above.