Q: Does the foundation offer an internship program?
A: The foundation offers a limited number of summer internships. The program targets current full time first year MBA & MPH students.
Q: How can I apply for a summer internship?
A: The foundation partners with the following universities. Please contact the career services office at the appropriate school for information.
- Duke Fuqua(MBA)
- Harvard: Business School(MBA) and School of Public Health(MPH)
- Johns Hopkins School of Public Health(MPH)
- Stanford Graduate School of Business (MBA)
- University of California, Berkeley(MBA & MPH)
- University of Washington: Foster(MBA) & School of Public Health(MPH)
Q: If I don’t attend one of schools listed, can I apply for an internship?
A: Yes, the foundation’s university team will also recruit for internships at the following national conferences.
- National Black MBA Conference
- Net Impact National Conference
Q: Does the foundation offer internships in its regional offices?
A: The foundation is piloting an internship program in its regional offices. We invite you to monitor this page for updates.