We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program that reflects the foundation’s values and culture.
For employees based in the United States, health, vacation, and retirement benefits include:
- Medical/vision and dental for employees, spouses/domestic partners, and dependent children (100% of monthly premiums paid by the foundation)
- Life, disability, and travel assistance (100% of monthly premiums paid by the foundation)
- Employee savings retirement plan and foundation sharing retirement plan (15% of eligible compensation contributed by the foundation)
- Healthcare and dependent care reimbursement accounts
- Minimum three weeks' vacation in addition to 10 observed holidays, 3 personal days, and 12 sick days
- Voluntary benefits plans, including supplemental life insurance, group accident insurance, pre-paid legal, long-term care, pet insurance, and discount auto/home insurance
Opportunities to continue education, achieve personal and professional goals, and support the community include:
- $1,500 annual life cycle lump sum payment for employees' discretionary use
- Business Travel-emergency assistance plan
- Back-up care for children and adults/elders
- Employee assistance plan
- Employee matching gift program with a 3:1 match up to $30,000 per year
Employees based in Africa, China, Europe, and India also receive competitive salaries and benefits, reflective of local pay practices.